This was part of my email newsletter. Sign up for my email newsletter here.
What’s up? Kevin here.
I’ve been MIA, and it’s not because I forgot about you. I’ve been off the radar and caught in the whirlwind of epic projects.
If you haven’t been stalking me on Instagram (no hard feelings if you have), here’s a quick rundown:
- Gave up on coffee (don’t ask)
- Family reunions in LA and Toronto – first since the pandemic, can you believe it?
- Launched a Creator Mastermind that’s pure fire
- 95% of my meals are home-cooked (yeah, I cook now)
- Walking 2+ hours daily while writing for Twitter, Threads, LinkedIn, YouTube, and this newsletter.
As we speak, I’m writing this newsletter while dodging shopping carts at Target.
Enough about me. I wanted to ask you this…
What do you need help with at the moment?
You can just directly reply to this email.
My mission is to make content that actually helps you. So what’s been bugging you?
I’m staying away from clickbait like “5 Passive Income Streams for 2023.” This clickbait content is like junk food.
It might be satisfying in the moment, but isn’t going to help you long term.
I’d rather offer you full guides.
Think of them as free paid courses. Your favorite guru would charge you $997 for these, but I’m giving them away.
I’m currently cooking up some full guides:
- Full Money Guide: How I made $10K with my first high ticket program
- Full Jiu-Jitsu Guide: How I survived my first month of jiu jitsu
- Full High-Ticket Closing Guide: How I made my first $1,500 day as a high ticket closer
- Full Creator Guide: How I made my first $30K month with YouTube
- Full Reading Guide: How I remember everything I read
- Full Pharmacy Guide: The fastest possible way to escape pharmacy
But I need help.
It takes me about 40-80 hours to write these guides.
So would you actually read and watch these guides? Are there full guides that you would specifically like to see from me?
I’d love to hear your thoughts.
Speaking about YouTube…
My YouTube channel is dying.
Yeah, it’s taking a nosedive.
Does that algorithm hate me or my content? It’s probably both LOL.
In all seriousness, it’s actually a blessing in disguise.
It’s forced me to focus on… who do I really want to help?
So I started writing a 10 page viewer based on you reading this. I’ve literally been obsessing over this.
I’ve come to realize that I’m not just a “pharmacy” or “high ticket closing” channel.
I want to help creators – especially pharmacists trapped like I was – build their personal brand, monetize their content, and make real connections sharing what they love.
But I’m making a lot of assumptions here.
So let’s catch up.
I was like… why don’t I just reach out to you and offer a free call to connect and catch up?
So that’s why I’m reaching out.
I’m giving away 5 free calls to connect and chop it up.
If you want in, reply to this email and answer these three questions:
- What’s your backstory?
- How did you find me?
- What problems can I help you solve that would be a game-changer for you?
Hope we can speak soon 🔥
PS… If you’re into high ticket closing, I’m running my last cohort of the Authentic Selling Accelerator. I’m closing applications 10/1. Apply here for the Authentic Selling Accelerator.
When you’re ready, here’s how I can help you:
- Power Hour ⏳ – Book a single 1:1 strategy session
- High Ticket Sales Call Review 🔎 – Get your sales calls reviewed
- Creator Mastermind 🧠 – Apply for my YouTube creator mastermind
- Work with me 1:1 ⚡️ – Apply for 12 week personalized coaching or consulting
- Join the High Ticket Sales Accelerator 🔥 – Join the waitlist for the next accelerator
- Free High Ticket Closing Course 🎓 – Learn how to start high ticket closing in 7 days
My Favorite Things 💯
📚 The Road Less Stupid by Keith Cunningham (Book / Shortform) – I found this book after Vanessa Lau’s Creator Supercharged Mastermind. This book is a big brain book where it just makes me question my life. That’s where Shortform has been helping me out. Since I’m walking about 2+ hours per day, Shortform has a mini breakdown and makes it more digestible for reviewing the ideas in the book. There’s a free trial so feel free to give it a try.
📚 Be Your Future Self Now by Dr. Benjamin Hardy (Book) – When I first discovered the concept of the “future self”, I thought it was some woo-woo hippy BS. But it turns out it’s not. Everyone from Hormozi to Hamza is talking the future self. The concept of this book is by building a relationship and seeking the advice from our future self, the more likely we’re able to grow. I’ve found this really helpful in periods where I don’t feel like working out or working. Even though it sucks in the moment, I know my future self will be happy that I made the investment.
📚 The Mindful Self-Compassion Workbook (Book) – The truth is therapy is expensive. And often times, the result of therapy that I’m seeking is to be more compassionate and self aware of how I’m feeling. This has been one of my favorite workbooks to do the “inner work”. Not going to lie – I usually feel emotionally exhausted after. But again – it’s an investment into my future self that I won’t regret.
Quote of the Week 💭
“Coaching teaches people how to improve their performance. Training teaches people what to do. Culture teaches people how to treat each other.”
-The Road Less Stupid by Keith Cunningham
Resurfaced from Readwise 📚